Marathon Water Heaters
When choosing a water heater the keys to look for are reliability, durability and energy efficiency. In other words, look no further than a Marathon electric water heater from Red River Valley Co-op Power. The cooperative keeps 85 and 105 gallon Marathon water heaters in stock. Please call the co-op for current pricing.
Plus, purchase an 85 or 105 gallon Marathon and put it on load control to receive a monthly credit and a $150 rebate. Plus, an additional healthy rebate is available between April 1 and December 31, 2016. Please call Member Services at 218-456-2139 for more info. Member must already be on load control or have a ripple receiver in place to receive rebate. See warranty brochure for complete warranty information. Please visit http://www.marathonheaters.com/ for additional information regarding the benefits of a Marathon electric water heater or click here for the Marathon brochure.
Only Marathon offers the one thing you’re looking for in a water heater . . . Everything.
- The tank is designed, built and warranted not to leak “for as long as you own your home.”
- The seamless, polybutylene tank is impervious to rust and corrosion!
- Parts are warranted for 6 years from date of manufacture.
- Tough molded outer shell resists dents and scratches.
- Marathon water heaters are incredibly energy efficient.
- Envirofoam® insulation is a great energy saver and is friendly to the ozone layer.
- Energy Saving Pipe Wrap Kit reduces heat loss through plumbing lines.
- All plastic tank eliminates the need for an anode rod—preventing potential odor problems.
- Bowl shaped bottom allows more complete sediment draining.
- Factory installed Temperature and Pressure Relief valve for greater value and security.